Astrology Indonesia (A.I.)





● | ● | ● | ●

I'm excited to announce a new social group I created for astrologers and
astro enthusiasts in Indonesia called Astrology Indonesia (A.I.)! 

The group was launched on Indonesia's 72nd Independence day and is currently available for
chats discussions on WhatsApp, where we can talk about current astro transits, what
we are going through and how we can go through them. Our conversations
go beyond Sun Signs because we want to grow our knowledge,
understanding and connection with the self, others
and the world around us. 

Please note, the group is currently only for people who live in Indonesia because
we want to build an astro community in Indonesia, seeing that there
has been a limited awareness of the subject. 

If you or someone you know is interested in joining Astrology Indonesia, please do not
hesitate to contact me via DM or email at: yaviz-astrology@outlook.com

My hope is to connect with like-minded people who are curious to learn more about
astrology and what it means to live with a deeper connection to the planets.

Yaviz Basalamah

For more of my astro updates please go to my Facebook Page.

No comments: